Another one of my friends who are "outstanding in their field", Jeri, met me Friday and we did errands... things like, drive around in the rain, go get my hat I left in the restaurant by PSU in the rain, do some phone calling she needed to do, drive around in the rain, go to the Japanese garden in the rain, then it rained... so we drove down ( in the rain) to Dunthorpe and my old school which was just getting out in the rain (both of us agreed that it was most unwise to take pictures of a rain soaked school when all the rich mothers were picking up their rich kids in the rain... so we continued on down the road to the Elk Rock Garden of the Bishop's Estate at the foot of Military Lane (rymes with rain). Stunning place... and we were lucky as the rain stopped just as we got there… a must if you make it to PDX.... we drove back to have dinner in the rain... met her husband and our friend Mary at a restaurant named "Noble Rot"... great place... good freinds rain or shine.

Comments