Pokhara




From the bus window comign back into Kathmandu...







































Haven’t posted for a few days as I went to Pokhara, it is about 8 hours from Kathmandu by bus. An astounding trip, to an equally astounding place. The Himalayas continue to allude me, but that was to be expected, it is the beginning of the monsoon. The bus arrived back a bit late, actually entered the city on time, and we promptly got stuck in traffic for an hour. So arrived at the university and the ethnomath class a bit late, they gave me a shirt as we are going to go a part of the city on Saturday and do some exploration – math trail wise.

While in Pokhara, I decided to get a shave and a haircut. Prof. T was kind enough to document the event.

Comments

Great photos, especially the one which has a bycycle parked under 'no parking' notice.
Yes, I also saw heart...
Very best...