Cable at Marger's is so bad...

Cable at Marger's is so bad... Milton would cry... there is no game show network... I am crying becasue there is no BBC or CNN...I am only watching because there is a huge game Copa Libertadores:

Cruzeiro (MinasGerais) e Estudiantes. (Argentina) and if I ever hope to show my face amongst my colleagues and amigos, I had better pay attention.


Here is what I can choose from, and why I listen to the intenet radio:


6 channels of agriculture 8 or more it seems of religion... when I surf it kinda goes like this:


MTV
GLOBO (OK)
SBT
Cultura (bom)

Futura (bom)
Vacas
Jesus
Vacas
Jesus

Vacas
Jesus
Vacas
Jesus

Vacas
Jesus
Vacas
Jesus

Vacas
Jesus
Vacas
Jesus

Vacas
Jesus
Vacas
Jesus

Vacas
Jesus

Vacas
Jesus

Vacas
Jesus


I am being mean and sarcastic, on one channel I saw horses...


All praise be to the intenet gawdess for the wifi in this house and NPR and Radio UFOP online!


VIVA!


Comments

oreydc said…
update: Cruziero lost