Morning walk... Ouro Preto, Minas Gerais

Last night was amazing. Bete Carvalho gave an amazing performance as part of the opening to the Festival do Invierno, then of course ended up with freinds who kept me out until 3 am.... Got up late, had breakfast in Marger's amazing house, and Viana her husband insisted that he take me to o centro... I needed to get my cellphone fixed witha local number and add credit. Then I made my first call to Silvia, the reitor's wife who invited me over to theri hosue to say hi. Thye live just behidnthebig church. then walked up to Praça Tiradentes (main square), then took a taxi coletivo to Marger's street, and arrived in time for lunch. Then went to CEAD to work, am giving a small talk tonight, then there is a party for Roseli who is retiring. Roseli is important, as she was the person who invited me first here...



















I found where soccer balls grow...

CEAD with Marger

Comments