Driving Dr. Rosa: A Grand day out at the CSET Conference @ Stanford

We had a nice day... got up @ 430am, left by 530, arrived at 730, stuff began @ 830. So walked around Stanford... before the CSET Conference met.


Compared to what I do, and where I work... it's so fancy and rich there...


I mean its hard to take a wiz with out any graffiti to read... so we drove back via Skyline and San Francisco, with dinner in the Castro . All that perfection, money, uber cleanliness and complete lack of liter and graffiti got to us, so we had dinner in San Francisco. We feel much better now.


I plan to spend the whole day tomorrow weeding...

















Comments

Unknown said…
Bee-I-Utiful. And there's the doctor!
SueB9 said…
The architecture is so lovely at Stanford. You look like you fit right in... well dressed, handsome, assumed smart and without any graffiti.
sonya said…
So that's Dr. Rosa!!! Was I standing next to him the other day at the reception and didn't know it??

These are beautiful pictures!!! I love, love, love, love everything about Stanford!!!
SueB9 said…
Ok... the two of you look like brothers... I thought you had your teeth fixed....Never mind...
SueB9 said…
It is not unusual for me to be confused or jump to conclusions. sonya said... So thats Dr. Rosa!!! I then stated..."OH SHIT" at this point my neighbor came over to see if I was all right... but alas... I wrote you to apologize thinking you and Dr. Rosa.... blah blah blah... Never mind..