Um dia típico no paraíso / a tipical day in paradise

A totally great day… a walk with Silvia, after wards I came home showered and M & I walked to the bus stop and added time to my cell on the way to the Rua Direta and a lotação showed up as soon as we got there, and filled so we drove directly to campus… worked for awhile, had lunch, went to a crazy but great meeting, and finally figured my UFOP email account (I did something funky so it blocked me), went to the bus stop and the right bus roared around the corner, picked us up with plenty of seats... we walked down Rua São José and ran into Andre, talked for awhile, went to a bed and towel store and bought mattress, and linens… (which were delivered to the new apartment @ 8pm), ran into Gehlerme and Rafael and a friend of theirs as we left our future house, after fofocando with the landlord… bought some bread at the bakery on the way up the hill to Flomon, M went in to pay our rent and  I bought some yogurt and milk and bananas in the supermarket on the ground floor… M made dinner, the guys delivering the bed called, I ran down the hill and let them in…M is buying a TV tomorrow...

Comments