Friday, October 28, 2011

Via JMG: Cain: No Federal Money For College


"I do not believe that it is the responsibility of the federal government to help fund a college education because herein, our resources are limited and I believe that the best solution is the one closest to the problem. The people within the state, the people within the communities, ultimately, I believe, are the ones who have that responsibility. If you want an education, a college education in America, I believe that people can get it if they are determined to get it." - Herman Cain.

I wonder how the folks at Dead Jerry Falwell's Liberty University feel about that.


reposted from Joe

No comments:

Copyright 2011 by Daniel C. Orey All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.