Saturday, November 30, 2013

One Point for Jung: Its a Mall World!

As anyone who knows me knows, I absolutely HATE, DESTEST and I avoid shopping malls if I can. I like walking down real streets, and walking into real stores, and talk to real people, that do not look like they stepped out of a Disney film.

So it was strange as last night I had a some odd dreams, of meeting colleagues in a shopping mall, and the conversation (in the dream in Portuguese... yay!) all revolved around how there was a new mall opening and that we all had to go there (me trying not to be too zangado - annoying and grumpy -  glumly dragged along to see it). So it came to a surprise that as part of my Saturday morning ritual to lay in bed late and listen to public radio from the states on my tablet the first thing  heard when I tuned in was this and to my great surprise this was the first thing that I heard on WNYC:


Since we were awoken by a pounding rainstorm (pancada), so it was especially fine to sleep in, listening to radio as the rain pounded outside.


No comments:

Copyright 2011 by Daniel C. Orey All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.