Glorious Indeed!

























A grand day out before work… last nite I went to a “cyber” to post yesterdays blog entry and was unable to add the pictures, so you see them today. On the way home I got caught in a rain shower… the wonder people who are taking care of the university guest house helped me dry off and said “Water from India! Water from India! Cooled things down very nicely.. I slept in my mosquito netting for the first time…

I find that I am going to bed early – about 9 – and so rise early as well. So after my morning ablutions were performed and tea, then breakfast I set out on my own.

Took a taxi to Shahid Gate and walked to the Durbar Square…

I wonderful two hour walk amongst a diversity of architecture, traditions, religious customs and just a lot of very interesting people going about their day. Enjoy the pictures…

Comments