My Best Birthday Ever…




I just returned from meeting with the sustainable development working group at Kathmandu University… actually they are still meeting, but needed to continue with the business meeting (in Nepali) so they set me loose to do some work. So I ran up to my office to post this before the folks come to get me to take me on the trek and then to Bhaktapur.
They are a great bunch of people, that are masters and doctoral students who are looking towards building a sustainable development model for Nepal. I wanted to share their picture with my readership, a finer group of dedicated souls you will never meet. It is the best birthday party I have ever had… no cake, no hats, just a good sound conversation with some of Nepal’s brightest and most honorable young people. When you meet with people here with such conviction, honesty and integrity you realize that things here will mend, that things will improve…

It is an honor to have met with you all!

Comments