Trisle trassle trusle trome, time for this one to go home…
















self foto...
























The closed CIRMA door...













































I had a grand and final day out… I am spending my last two nites (the project ended on Sunday morning) at the Porter’s house in Zona 2. Curt, his two sons, and his mother in law and the kids great grandmother all decided that they had to accompany me to Antigua. Me being flexible (and down to my last Queztales) was thrilled. So by 10 AM we were on the road and there in 45minutes (an astounding feat as in the old days it took a good 1.5 hrs). The dropped the grandmothers in the park, me on the street and there rest went exploring for lizards (the boys are 9 and 7 years old).

I had hoped to go to the CIRMA archives… but alas it, being both a Monday and the inauguration day, they were closed. So what to do… I went shopping and picture taking…

I leave the house here at 4:45am for the airport…

Comments