Ms. Butter was showing me her new mac... and suddenly

it showed my two inner me's... you see before class, as Ms. Butter was helping me set up, she showed me her cool new Mac. It does some very scary things...

and then there were four of us...


Its a cool Mac, even tho it turns people into doubles... and I can only imagine if I left it on and forgot to turn it off... I mean, aren't there enough people on the planet anyway, and what would happen if everybody got a mac and became their evil twin? This is scary, and should be stopped... even worse... we could have Sarah Palins, copying themselves over and over... uh oh... all of a sudden I just figured out the students in one of my classes... they've been copied. I have to go now and write Obama and warn him about this...

Comments

Hahahahaha....! Symmetries of self !