Greetings from Haifa (the fotos are of Amsterdam)!

The pics are from the Homomonument in Amsterdam.












Up early, and wanted to post something before I head out.


After a grand day with Sonja. We took her bikes to Amsterdam and biked around a bit. You can see the result of this on the previous post. It included taking the rest of Bram to the Homomonument, It was really great place. I sprinkled the rest of Bram in the canal, he looked like stars on the ice. Mission accomplished.


The planes to Israel from Amsterdam were a bit tardy, due to icing… but I got here! Security was really high, so the plane is delayed an hour… that means my bags might even made it! Woo hoo! Got a sheroot (group taxi) for 60 sheckles…The landng was uneventful, no view of Gaza as the airport is far from there, there were lots of sailboats out on the ocean as the plane crossed the City to land the airport. Traffic thru TLV was fine, and onto the Haifa, was there in less than 50 minutes.


Boris took me to the Technion guest house and I took a shower and a nap, then he took me to dinner at a Druse restaurant on the beach.. Today I have mostly free, will meet with him this afternoon.


I am headed to the Bahá’í Centre to get my passes as soon as I get my act together.


Shalom!


Comments