The drive up to the Gap








Those of us who grew up in Grants Pass, refer to it as the Gap... those who live here are called Gappers... hehehe. I went for a walk and I am sitting in Dutch Bros Coffee and enjoying the vibe and coffee as I write...

The pics are kind of out of order... one here is the Xodo in the driveway just before I left yesterday. Then the naked house pics are of my Grandmother's old place that is being demolished for my Aunt & Uncle's new house... I am glad I caught it just before the bulldozers come... a lot of good memories, but it is too far goen to live in anymore... my uncle built it when hew as 16, its poetic that he is demolishing it to build himself another home...

The snowy peak for those uninitiated readers is Mt Shasta, all 14162 ft (4318m) of it in its spring time glory... always amazing.

Comments