An Open Letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein from a Homo West Virginian

An Open Letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein from a Homo West Virginian


"I believe that American justice is what makes this country strong in the eyes of the world. American justice is what people believe separates the United States from other countries. And American justice has to be applied to everyone, because if it isn't, we then become hypocrites in the eyes of the world."

~Senator Dianne Feinstein in her address to the Senate about the problem of where to move the Guantanamo detainees, May 20, 2009

Comments

lotusopening said…
It's nice to meet a fellow gay Baha'i Daniel!

Thank you for publishing my letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein, and adding my blog to your list.

I've added your blog to my blog list.

June is going to be a month of progress for us.