Thought I might blog a bit before dinner...

There are some places I really have no interest in visiting, ever. There are others that I think I'd really like to see only once. Then there are others I might like to go back again and see maybe one more time, and then there are places that I cannot get of... I could go back a million times, and not get my fill. Yosemite is one of those places., this is holy ground (Free wifi and all).

Since I have no schedule, or no one with me(M is home working on his dissertation and I wasn't about to stick around anymore on a furlough day), I am rather free... so when I went by the sign for Hetch Hetchy, I said to my self, "Self, we've never seen Hetch Hetchy" So off we went... so the first pics are of the crime against humanity that is called Hetch Hetchy... this needs to be torn down... I have no idea why they couldn't have built this downstream about 5 miles... to drown a valley that was so lovely as this was, is wrong.





























Me, my camera and my bike... well, ok... a nice Swedish man had the camera... this folding bike is 'da bomb..









I rode around the valley a bit, and signed up for a photography class at the Ansel Adams Studio.. tomorrow at 9am...

Check back tomorrow for more photos!

Comments