In Preparation for Boarding I Be Hear'n Voices

Finals, and meetings with Masters and Doc students, letters of recommendations, and packing and seeing that the Ponderosa is functioning at optimal levels… its crazy making, and of course the evil angel keeps saying inapproapriate things, like,


“See if you just stayed home…”

And then the good one says,

“Shut up brother, the dude is headed south to Brasil, you be crazy”

And then evil one, has to responds,

“Don’t tell me to shut up; he’s making his own self crazy”

And then the good one says,

“Well you be doing your best to see that he does, now aren’t you?”

Then they start in, with a chain of

“Am not!”

“Are too”

“Am not!”

“Are too”

“Am not!”

“Are too”

“Am not!”

“Are too”

And I just smile, because, my two angels have been dogg'n me for years , and can behave like a pair of hyphy speak'n chipmunks at times.

It’s nice to know that I am never alone… stay tuned as the blog goes Brazilian for a few great weeks.

Or as the angels say,

"jus say'n"

Comments