Waiting for Sen & Sonja in a coffee house in Berkeley

and listening to Handle's Messiah, and missing Braum, and feeling much better after a rough few weeks. Stupid university politics, worries about family, house, computer hi-jinks, and GLBT downers... all combined to put me in a funk... but I am better now, or at least feeling much better...

I had a great day with my pre-algebra students, and a good dinner with a good friend Charlie, his wife and their very precocious and adorable daughter.

After dinner he took them home, and came back and we talked for a few hours in a nice coffee shop while Handle's Messiah played. Which got me to think about Braum and our annual trek up the hill to Auburn to sing in the Messiah community sing...

Soon I am on my way to retrieve Sen & Sonja at SFO @ 11:50PM.

Life is back to being good!

Comments