A Busy last couple of Days

My aula de Portugese is going well, but Prof. Sasha gives me a lot of homework (which is good, as I need it!). Its pretty tough for me, as writing in English is hard enough. So in between the morning walk, the slow computer connection, my tarefa, and of course the need to meet people and just hang out... I fear that this blog has suffered some.

After class, I waited for Jaime to get me, he wanted to take me to see soem friends of his in Mariana. As I was waiting in front ofthe school in Pilar, I helped a Japanese tourist find Rosario, a car drove by with a lady with a very dismayed cat in a box on her lap, followed by a fusca that had three dachshunds sitting in the front seat next to the driver and a lady with a baby in the back seat. On the way home from Mariana, Milton called me, and Jaime was driving, just a little past Passagems where the road begins to climb up the mountain back up to Ouro Preto... suddenly a brillant white old horse (uma yegua?) ambled across the road... and we had to dodge it. One is hard pressed not to think that all these animal sightings are signs...

off for a quick walk, and then to study before lunch

Comments