Vic & Luiz are selling Vic's old apartment, and preparing to buy a larger one near by



It is a cute little place, with a grand location, he won't have any problem selling it... now finding one the one want, will be a problem. It's such a great neighborhood. Ninja Dachsunds and all.

Off to Ouro Preto tonight on the late bus, I am home for few hours, as its deadly hot, and I have so many blisters from walking that it wasn't a good idea to go to the beach. Besides I needed to do some magic with my malas. I have the most amazing bag, I feel like its got some Harry Potter spell on it... I keep putting stuff in, and more and more and more...

Gunna miss it here, Vic & Luiz are super! Its good here... their friends are about the nicest people on the planet. But it is time to go "home" to Ouro Preto...

Comments