A Room with a View

I really like how folks can keep working here when outside a huge lighting and thunder storm is delivering buckets of rain.  

I really like how when you want a bus... it never comes, or it seems to wait forever, but if I stand in the window of CEAD watching the storm 3 of them pass by below.

I really like how it is nice outside until you are waiting for someone to go to lunch and as soon as everyone is ready buckets of rain dump on you so you get wet as you run to the bus stop.

I like how no one thinks this is silly.

I really love it here... as wet as I am today.






Pics are from our temporary apartment window… we came home after lunch and a few errands as we have a 7pm meeting tonight on campus.

Comments

Jeff Kauffman said…
thanx for the pics, nice to see your new digs. Jeff K
SueB9 said…
Lovely, lucky, lingering, longing, LOL