Today's random fotos

A day filled with a morning walk,  increased movemento with people coming to  Carnaval, work at CEAD, a huge rainstorm... and I mean HUGE!... going to the  place that sold us the wifi dohicky attachment thingys that don't work (we began this "dialogue" with them on sabado... ) Ending with coffee no Chocolate... trying the keys we had made (one works, the  other doesn't... so back we go tomorrow).

I am convinced that everyone in Brasil desperately lonely for conversation... that is why things break, don't work, you have to return  many times... so people can practice speaking the world's most beautiful language... sigh... if this keeps up, I'll loose my accent in just a few weeks!


:Front door to our apartment... we move in after carnival



a rather strange giant doll thing looming over the Praça Tiradentes

Heloisa simply refused to let me take her picture!

M took this of me


Its gunna be great...

Comments