Pre Festa Pics - Cha de Panela


Moon over Parador


Milton , Silvia and Heloisa in Marger's Kitchen

Marger's new lap pool... unfinished... but cool none the less

Winner of the Rachel Maddow look alike contest - Heloisa
Unfortunately as the guests and gifts arrived, I got busy filling cups and managing my own and forgot to take pictures... when it was time to open the gifts we had to guess what was inside and if we were wrong we had to recite poem, sing a song or dance... Milton was a hit of course, and I was most grateful for my time amongst the gauchos for giving me the opportunity to lean an obscure dance...

At any rate, despite my nasty cold, which is on the wane... it was a great evening... some great people brought some great  stuff... we ended up with a great table service given by our group in CEAD, and bunch of nice useful things for the home... Marger give us a pan made from soapstone that we have to cure... it was a fun evening, and I love these folks more than ever.

Comments