Via Hal Helmbolt...
"People tell me that I am anti-republican and that I am just plain mean about it!
That’s not true. If that was true I wouldn’t be posting this:
If republicans really want to win in 2016 they need to do the following 10 things:
1. Call 75% of Americans lazy. Not just 47% of Americans.
2. Keep filibustering everything that the majority of Americans want Congress to pass.
3. Make things harder on Americans. Keep them unemployed by not creating jobs and raise their taxes while cutting taxes for the rich.
4. Complain more about Bengazi and vilify as many democrats as possible.
5. Lie so much that you can’t even tell when you are telling the truth. Americans are so stupid they will eventually believe your lies – and keep believing Americans are dumb.
6. Take away women’s rights. Stomp on women and treat them like dirty filth. Make them feel like they are second-class citizens who don’t deserve the same pay as men. Make it impossible for them to get an abortion if they are raped, and tell them what they can or cannot do with their own body. Own women. You have to own women, so make sure you push policies so you do own them.
7. Take away medical coverage and national health care even though the majority of Americans want it. Don’t let Americans get away with bullying you and pushing you around! You are Congress people! You don’t answer to the American people! “Hell No You Can’t!” …is what you need to tell Americans. Just sign more pledges to one Congressman and turn your back on Americans who elected you. Signing a pledge to Governor Norquist and violating your Oath of Office to the American people, which makes everyone who signed it to be treasonous… that’s priceless! -- Good job! Keep that up!
8. Push religion into politics. Keep telling Americans that religion in politics is better than a democracy. We need a theocracy so Americans become oppressed and guilted by beliefs they don’t espouse. Condemn homosexuals, teach Creationism instead of science, tell Americans the world is only 6,000 years old and that dinosaur fossils is the trick of the devil just to tempt us to sin.
9. Start another unfunded war and lie about the country we are going to war with. Iran is a good choice. You were on the right track prior to the 2012 election. We need to slap a few countries around just to let the world know how tough republicans are. But, please don’t fund it. Borrow the money later. Put America another two trillion dollars in debt, but be sure to tell Americans how important a balanced budget is! Run on that. It’s perfect!
10. Be more extreme. Just get down and radical. The more out of touch you are, the more Americans will be scared. The more radical you are the more Americans will not want to vote. They will be so scared that no one will go to the polls. Like, for example, keep trying to include Social Security as being part of the national debt even though Social Security has nothing to do with the national debt. You’re on the right track with that one! Keep pushing it, but be even more radical about it. Perhaps, maybe if you don’t tell Americans that during Reagan’s presidency taxes were at 38% UNLIKE THE CURRENT 27% under Obama. Vilify Obama for that. Complain a lot about it. Don’t deal with facts and make things out not to be true. Americans don’t know what the facts are. We are stupid. Believe that. Rally around it. You are republican Congress people!
Roll with it.
If you follow those 10 guidelines you WILL win the election in 2016.
No need to thank me now. There will be plenty of time to thank me later.
And, You’re welcome!"