Day 2 of Israeli adventure...
























A grand day out… Jet lag made we wake up early… 4am here, so read for awhile and then went to breakfast. Was out by 8am. Used my visitor’s pass to go down the mountain on the terraces of the Bahá’í Gardens. Just spectacular. I was the only one walking about, and as I neared midway, the fountains slowly sprang to life… they trickle down the side of the stairways as well… beginning at the very top… absolutely amazing.

Then walked through the old part of the city, and took a sharoot to Bahji. That alone was a n adventure for !5 sheckles. &1.00 = 3.3 Sheckles. Spent the whole day, walking meditating… again, being early I was able to have the whole shrine to myself for ½ hour… it was really nice… as the day went on, the crowds grew. Took a sharoot aznd a bus up the mountain back and am lazing about for awhile before I go out and see what is happening.

Gotta go find me some falafel.... tomorrow the conference starts.

Comments