magnetic- 3d world with music

From my Sonja in the Netherlands who said:

I recently finished first experiment in 3d modelling in a game engine with a colleague, Eric Kuijl. He did the pulsating magnets + snowflakes and I did all the other stuff. The sounds you hear are sections from contemporary German composer, Heiner Goebbels' piece: Surrogate Cities. Chosen because our work was presented as part of a festival last week at the Hague Conservatory. You will be prompted to download the Unity Player when you get to the page.

This takes 20 seconds to download and you need to install it before you will see anything. It is worth the hastle :) : http://www.sonjavank.com/media/vc.htm

or as we say in Brasil "vale pena" or was say in California "way cool bitchen!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.