Misc Kids Art from Today

Super scientist from a 4th grader... a student teacher shared this with me.


T one was drawn on the back of a sticker, if the kids in the 1st grade save up enough, they get a trip to the school store... but this little guy worked with me 3 weeks ago, and when I returned to watch his student teacher yesterday, he asked me,

A we best friends for ever?" I replied,

Yes, of course we are!"

He beamed and a few minutes later he walked across the classroom and gave me this, and repeated "you are my best friend for life!".

I kind think the best thing you can do if you are bit down (my foot is in a boot and I can't do my walking or bike riding) is to find a first grade classroom to volunteer in... kids make anything right. Suddenly grabby Mother emails, university politics, a house that has continual needs, a boot all seem inconsequential...

Next time my mother reads me out about how to send a proper email or any other petty old lady crab apple shit- and ignoring the actual message and the well meaning intent - I'll just tell her this story.

Better yet, she won't listen... I'll just smile and call a teacher and ask if i can hang out for an hour...

Comments