Both of my devoted readers may have noticed a change to Notorious


You may have noticed a change to Notorious because the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of the United States decided to remove my administrative rights as a member of the Bahá’í Faith... apparently, being an openly gay, married, activist is far too much for them. Confronting the Bahá’ís, about their appalling homophobia is unacceptable to the authorities. I was polite, yet firm here, now I am outraged.


In so doing, I have moved most of GLBT oriented links and material to a a new website: Revoked. Notorious will continue to be Notorious. I hope you will visit and leave comments.


Not to worry. Life is good!



Comments

Unknown said…
I have a dear friend who is pursuing indoctrination into the Baha'i faith. When I challenged her on how she of all people could participate in a group that discriminates against people, she replied they down play it at her meetings. I worried that she was being to starry eyed and am now sadden to see my fears where justified.

(Christian)