Trip North to Oregon

Drove up to my Aunt & Uncle's ranch with my Carmichael Aunt riding shotgun. Rained from Dunsmuir on, and we woke up to snow everywhere.

Xodo's first snow












My Uncle left a pile of gravel, that is the shape of Mt. Shasta... which is beneath the clouds





Soem of the family now refers to this tree as "Dan's Tree" as I have been photographing it for years...















I-5 North at Bailey Road





Hilt Exit (Last exit California)





To be honest, it doesn't rain in Oregon all the time... really, it doesn't...

Comments

Jan said…
Now Daniel, this was just a dusting -- I just punched the snow/ice button on the dash & cruised on like normal. You've just lost your sea-legs after being a warm weather guy for so long! (And, I lived in Wisconsin for 16 years ;)

Looking forward to seeing you for a cuppa!!
Jan