Captain's Blog 27.4.2011 - Reportagem da Terra de Nunca / Neverland Report


Another weird day… the problems relating to selling the Ponderosa increase… because I have no idea whatsoever about houses and contracts and I am 4 hr time difference and about 8000 miles from it and living here in the Terra de Nunca… and both my realtor (whom I adore) and I have not the talents to communicate via email in any effective way, it all seems really strange, confusing and awful up there.  Add to that , our paid for, promised, and promised furniture still hasn’t arrived… and I am worried sick about my visa process. We both get the following answer from our dearest and closest friends “toda da certo”… which of course now only raises my blood pressure and anxiety… because after weeks of “todo da certo” nothing seems very certo, tho I have to remember that 5 years of  “tudo da certo” got me this wonderful job, in the Terra da Nunca.

Comments

oreydc said…
OK, the realtor told me to calm down, my cousin told me to calm down... I think I'll calm down...